- they govern and condition your access to and use of the Site and any Content; and
- you will comply with their terms and conditions.
Not for consumers
Neither the Site, the Content nor our products or services are directed at, or intended for use or consumption by, persons acting in a personal capacity as consumers.
Accordingly, we recommend that, if you are acting in a personal capacity as a consumer, you leave the Site immediately and do not access any Content.
We may make changes to our Site
We may update and change our Site and/or any Content from time to time to reflect changes to the features and functionalities of our Site, the state of current technology or market practice, applicable law or regulation and/or our business priorities.
We may suspend or withdraw our Site
Our Site is currently made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our Site and/or any Content will always be available free of charge, or generally available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Site for business and operational reasons.
How you may use Content from our Site
We are the owner or the licensee of all rights (including intellectual property rights):
- in our Site; and
- in any Content.
The Site and the Content are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any Content you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status and / or that of any other identified authors as the authors of the Content must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the Content on our Site for commercial purposes.
Do not rely on Content
The Content on our Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the Content.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the Content on our Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the Content is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our Site contains links to other websites and / or third party Content, these links are provided for your information only.
Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or any Content you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those websites nor that Content.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our Site or any Content.
We are not responsible for viruses
We do not guarantee that our Site and the Content will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our Site and our Content. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site and the Content will cease immediately.
You may not access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our Site or any Content;
- any equipment or network on which our Site or any Content is stored;
- any software or other systems or equipment used in the provision of our Site or any Content; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
In addition to the general restrictions described above, you must not:
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purpose all or any portion of the Site or any Content;
- use manual methods or any software, devices, scripts, robots or any other means or processes (including so-called ‘spiders’, ‘bots, ‘crawlers’ etc) to scrape the Site and/or its Content, or otherwise create or compile (in single or multiple downloads) a collection, compilation, database or directory from the Site or its Content, and you must not bypass or seek to bypass any robot exclusion headers we may implement; or
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Site and/or its Content (unless and to the limited extent permitted by either: applicable law, or the terms of an open source license to which the relevant technology is subject).
Rules about linking to our Site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our Site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our Site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Law and jurisdiction
Our Trade Marks are registered
“QTIndu” is a UK registered trade mark of Quantum Technologies courses for Industry.